Ceiling, Partitions and Carpentry Package
Client: Cockram Constructions
Holmesglen Private Hospital is a medical facility featuring 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
As with Bio21, Broz Contracting were able to deliver on building code requirements set out for medical facilities including pressurised zones, additional supports and preparation / rememdial works for a multitude of service penetrations.
- Atkar timber panelling for walls and ceilings
- Randomised perforated, flush-set and tile grid ceilings on suspension systems
- Pressurised zones and seals high level systems
- Exotec external cladding system
- MDF pelmets
- Pressed metal doors, frames and hardware – standard and fire
Project period: November 2015-November 2017